One stormy night at the onset of what should have been a nostalgic trip to the lake, Easter and his friends make a pit stop at an old, abandoned house along the side of the road. What should have been a short-lived indoor camping adventure, however, turns into a hellish nightmare when something begins hunting them down one-by-one.
The house is not what it seems, and memories from the boys’ past could be the key to everything… if they can only make it through the night.
- Search for clues to reveal the truth!
- Immersive sound effects bring the events (too close) to life in your ears!
- All-new cutscene images help to enhance the story and characters!
- Four different endings depending on how much of the story you uncover—can you unlock the true ending?
Easter is an independently-published horror adventure game developed using the RPG Maker VX Ace software.
This game is recommended for mature audiences only. The game includes:
- Strong adult language
- Strong graphic violence (textual, pixelated, illustrated)
- Sexual violence/assault
- Disturbing and potentially triggering elements
- Topics related to child abuse/sexual abuse
This game goes to some pretty dark places. Please keep this in mind when deciding whether to play our game. It's definitely not for the young and the squeamish.
DETAILED CONTENT WARNINGS
This is a more-detailed list of content and trigger warnings. They're hidden in case you don't want to read them for spoiler reasons, but all you need to do is highlight them to read.
- Graphic violence (someone getting their eyes removed, someone getting their tongue cut off, someone getting their ears cut off, someone forced to (unknowingly) drink bleach, someone beaten to death with a bat)
- Sexual violence (someone implied to have been offscreen violated in a fatally horrific way)
- Disturbing elements (bullying, infidelity, torturing, Russian Roulette-style game, lobotomization)
- Child abuse (a father is VERY HEAVILY IMPLIED to have abused/sexually abused his children, and it becomes a central point of conflict in the game)
Need some help finding all the endings? Check out this hint-based guide!
Easter is now version 2.0! For info on all the new additions and changes, check out this devlog!
¡Easter está disponible en español! The Spanish version of Easter was translated, edited, and released by Maca (along with image work by Eris-chan and proofreading by Choko Yui and Lilitth). It's amazing and if you speak Spanish, you should give it a go! Download it below or on Maca's Tumblr.